Email Newsletters & Blogs -- Maintaining a Presence
Building a Dynamic Marketing Campaign for You
Email newsletters and online blogs let you keep up-to-date with your clients. And they work as marketing tools your most enthusiastic clients can share with potential prospects — prospects predisposed to make a connection.
Yes, email newsletters and online blogs are dynamic communication and marketing tools. The most difficult problem lies in o developing and maintaining a consistent schedule for production and publication that you and your clients can count on.
As your newsletter producer I will develop a dynamic marketing campaign that fits your needs, and remove it from your already busy schedule. With your input I will:
- Develop a publication schedule that makes sense for you. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly. You decide.
- Build a preparation schedule that comfortably meets that publication schedule.
- Brainstorm topics and series in advance so that you aren’t left scrambling for ideas at the last minute.
- Create the copy that fills those newsletters. You write it and let me review it or I write it and you review it. Again, you decide.
- Use the material you created for your newsletters and blogs elsewhere. A well written series of newsletter on a single topic can become an e-book, a white paper, or a conference presentation.
Email marketing has the highest return on investment for small businesses. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
Working with your Existing Marketing Team
If you already have a marketing team in place, producing newsletters and blog posts, I can help. As a freelance writer I can offer fresh content and another perspective. Maybe I can even help you get a few overdue projects moving. Go ahead, reach out and bring me on board. We’ll both appreciate it.